Rhonda Dee has the grand ability to work creatively bringing the fine art aspect into daily life.
Her gallery talks are well constructed eagerly attended and bring fresh insights into the subject of creativity.”
– Sara Leonardi McGrath, MCLEMOI Gallery & Kristia Moises, Curator
Deevisions Creativity Workshops for business are nothing short of a “mind opener”.
– Phillip Waters & Assoc. Architecture
We used Deevisions for our Creative Generation Retreat .
A very worthy and productive exercise I would recommend to anyone in the business of idea making.
– Pam Patterson, President 14-Forty Advertising, Los Angeles
Deevisions worked with our international Design Team and helped us achieve a more
collaborative design process both internally and with our clients.
– Cecilia Kugler, Director CK Design International.
Rhonda brings fresh insights and innovative approaches to people utilizing creative and artistic resources.
I would highly recommend her as an artist, workshop facilitator and public speaker.
– Vandana Ram, Director, Bankstown Arts Centre.
“Rhonda’s Webless Weavers project explored through a fusion of sculpture, photography and drawing the
dynamics of change and unpredictability in today’s working society and workplaces.
– Kathryn Roberts, Curator, Manly Art gallery & Museum.